Pictures of Stuff
I know a little bit about cameras, and I know even less
about photographic scanners. I don't know anything about computers, but
I can guess my way through most of that. These pictures are all JPG files,
and are all less than fifty kilobytes in size (unless I've noted otherwise).
You'll find links to some of these embedded in my
trip reports and elsewhere on my
pages, but they're here in one place in case you don't like the way I
write and just want to flip through the pictures.
Sorry, all of the pictures are decidedly G-Rated. Maybe, if there's
enough interest, I'll take a picture of my soft white ass and
post it here.
Four-Corners Trip Pictures
- In Maine, I found this Moose Crossing sign.
I like mooses because they're soothing.
- The Public Library in Blaine, Washington.
- The post office in San Ysidro, California.
- At the post office in Madawaska, Maine.
- The southern-most point in the continental United States
is in Key West, Florida.
- When I rode my old bike, all I wanted
do was zoom zoom zoom.
State by State!
- Arizona welcomed me with a wide, blue sky.
- Colorado offers no mountains, and nothing else!
- The people of Illinois welcomed
me with a "No Parking" sign.
- Straight roads eventually cross in Indiana
- On my way into Kansas, Toto.
- I was riding on my Honda, but feelin' Minnesota. Oh, yeah.
- On my way into Misssissippi.
- While crossing Montana, I was nothing
but prudent and reasonable
- At McDermitt, Nevada, school
kids change states on the way to class.
- New Mexico is enchanting.
- Commuters from bedroom communities in Connecticut pass by this
sign at the New York border.
- Ohio welcomes visitors along I-80 with the
plainest of signs.
- The southeastern corner of Oregon switches back and forth to
but doesn't have much to show for it.
- Pennsylvania's state-line sign is the only
one I've seen with a URL for
- There definitely wasn't anything else on earth like Wyoming.
- Roads like this one, near Crescent
Lake, are what motorcyclists look forward to.
Mount Saint Helens Pictures
Pictures of My Ugly Self (and My Friends)
Other People's Pictures
Up to Mike's home page.
Last modified on 12 April, 1999.